About Our Scholarship Program For Corpers
Deslog Training & Consulting (DTC) in partnership with World Safety Organization (WSO), USA and NYSC SAED is offering serving corps members scholarship opportunity to train professional courses, acquire skills and obtain internationally recognized certifications that will boost their chances of job employment after service year.
How It Works
This program has been subsidized by NYSC SAED, Deslog Training & Consulting (DTC) and World Safety Organization (WSO) USA, every serving corps member with valid NYSC ID card is qualified to benefit from this offer.
Participants are to choose either one course train for free and pay only certificate processing fee of ₦18,000, they can also choose 2 courses train for free and pay only certificate processing fee of ₦36,000 or choose three (3) courses of their choice from the list of courses provided below and pay certificate processing fee of ₦40,000 for the entire 3 courses. No hidden charges. Payment covers exams and certifications while training is free. Don't miss this wonderful rare opportunity presented to you.
Approved Scholarship Courses
These courses were carefully selected by our experts after proper assessment of industry selling courses.
Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course focuses on the knowledge and skills required to perform an audit of a quality management system based on organizational policy and procedures and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system.
Human resource management is the strategic approach to the effective management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage.
As oil and gas industry continues to expand, the need for safety professionals has never been over emphasized. Identifying and controlling onshore and offshore oil platform hazards, reducing fatalities, injuries and illnesses, and designing effective OSH management systems specific to the oil and gas industry are essential skills to the success of oil & gas organizations.
Quality Assurance Quality Control (QA/QC) course focused on general industry standard and procedures to adherence to specifications and requirements of improving quality of the final product, reducing errors and on improving overall organization of work...
Gain the necessary knowledge and skills required to become a Project Management Practitioner.
This diploma in project management course has been designed with a core focus on employability, ensuring students gain the critical skills to become a first-rate project management practitioner.
HSE is an acronym for Health, Safety and Environmental Management. HSE management involves managing, controlling and handling all aspects of health, safety and the environment in the petroleum industry – with the focus on major accident risk.
Health Safety & Environment (HSE) course cannot be complete without discussing the supervision and leadership responsibilities
Without effective leadership and supervision, HSE management system HSE-MS of an organization may be counterproductive
The customer is the person who pays everyone’s salary and who decides whether a business is going to succeed or fail. In fact, the customer can fire everybody in the company from the chairperson (CEO) on down, and he can do it simply by spending his money somewhere else...
Roustabout is typically an entry-level position in the oil and gas rig which does not require a specialized certificate or profession. General duties include but not limited to: loading and offloading boats, assisting the crane operator in moving equipment around the rig and assisting all other crew members as needed. A large part of the Roustabout's work load consists of cleaning and general maintenance of the rig etc.
Why Choose Us
- We offer both classroom training and online training options in line with international best practice
- We guarantee you a conducive training environment when you choose classroom training option
- We utilize qualified instructor with several years of field experience
- Our training is mixed with Practical and theoretical sections
- Interactive learning methods
- Free training material including videos where applicable
- The training is free, but your payment takes care of the exam and certificate processing
- We offer our students free training on CV packaging
- We usually help our students who wish to register as a professional member of World Safety Organization (WSO), we charge Only N20,000 against the original fee of 70USD
- Free registration into our Jobconnect platform, the platform to meet and network with professionals in the industry for greater opportunities
- Free career counseling offered by our top consultants
- Internationally recognized certificates will be issued by World Safety Organization (WSO) USA and other certifying bodies based on your choice of course at the successful completion
- Our Certificates does not expire and its globally accepted
To participate in this program, kindly click on the "register button" on any course of your choice to kick start the registration process, complete the registration form accordingly and submit.
When completing registration form, you will be given the opportunity to add 2 more courses if you wish to enroll in more courses but maximum course(s) you can register per batch is 3.
Please call/WhatsApp: 0806 005 4239 to get immediate support if you are finding it difficult registering for this program or if you have any other concern.
Note: HSE Level 1, 2 & 3 course comes in 3 different certificates which are; HSE Level 1 certificate, HSE Level 2 certificate and HSE Level 3 Certificate respectively.
The exams are held in Deslog Training & Consulting facilities in Port Harcourt, Lagos Enugu and Online for Computer Based Exam (CBT).
Daily continues assessment will be taken during the training where applicable.
1. Deslog Training & Consulting (DTC)
2. World Safety Organization (WSO) USA
3. Chartered Institute of Logistics & Supply Chain Management (CISCM)
4. Chartered Institute of Project Management (CIPM)
5. Chartered Institute of Contract Project and Facility Management (CICPFM)
6. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Note: all our certificates are internationally accepted and bears seal of authentication and global recognition
For online training, participant will be given validity period up to 90 days per course but participant can choose to complete the training earlier than 90 days. welcome
- Recommendation for employment when job opportunities comes out
- Job updates in their emails
- Recommendation letter for internship placement on demand
- Career mentorship on demand.
- All participants will get one International Safety Passport (ISP) worth over 100USD for 100% free.
- Participants will get free training on CV packaging
- Participants who want to register as member of World Safety Organization (WSO) USA will pay a subsidized fee of N21,000 only. (Optional)
- Participants who choose HSE Level 1, 2 & 3 course will get additional 2 certificates in Environmental Awareness and Fire Prevention & Control for free.
All participants are required to pay their certificate processing fee immediately after submission of their registration form to complete their registration process and reserve their seat for classroom training or get registered on the platform for online training option.
However, we accept 3 times payment by installment: if you wish to pay by installment, you must pay up to 35% of the certificate processing fee before you will be allowed to participate in the training program
Nate: We highly recommend a onetime full payment to enhance timely certificate delivery.
OPTION 1: Classroom Training - In this training delivery method, training will be delivered in our offices in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Enugu respectively by our staff of highly trained and seasoned certified professionals with proven experience in training and consultancy practices.
Our classroom training is mixed with theory and practical sections.
OPTION 2: Online Training - In this training delivery method, self-paced and virtual classes will be delivered on our online training platform (https://elearning.deslogconsult.com), students can learn using their mobile phone or computer.
Our online training is mixed with theory and alternative to practical demonstrations
- All graduates (irrespective of the discipline)
- Graduate of Administration, Engineering, Technology, Management, Humanity, Law, Arts, Medicine, Science and others who wish to work in oil & gas industry, construction, marine, telecom, manufacturing, banking, ICT, production, health, engineering, administration, commerce and other allied industries and need the right courses and certification that will enable you achieve your dream
- Every corps member that needs professional counseling
- Corps members with (B. Eng, BA, B. Tech, Bsc, HND etc.) who holds 1st class, 2nd class upper, 2nd class lower, 3rd class, distinction, Upper Credit, Lower Credit, pass etc grades, those that want to work or working in Oil & Gas Offshore & Onshore, Engineering companies, Manufacturing, Marine & Logistics, IT companies, Hospitals & Health Outfit, Law firm, Government agencies Schools and Hotels, those that wants to build career in professional fields
- NYSC serving corps members who wish to advance his/her career with relevant professional courses that will definitely guarantee them jobs after service year.
What Our Students Say
UPCOMING TRAINING SCHEDULE
Weekend: Saturday 31st July.
Weekdays: Monday 2nd August.
Time-table will be available on the above dates upon registration to enable participants know their days of training